Research Fellow (Fluid Mechanics)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 30 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 29 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a research fellow who will conduct direct numerical simulations. He/She will also work on the machine-learning-aided flow control to manipulate the simulated flow.
- PhD in engineering or applied mathematics
- Experience with direct numerical simulations
- Know how to code in Python
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.