Senior Technology Enhanced Learning Officer
- KINGS COLLEGE LONDON
- London (Greater) (GB)
- 28 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 16 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Dickson Poon School of Law is looking to recruit a Senior Technology Enhanced Learning Officer. The post holder will provide first line and some second line support for all the learning technologies that the School utilises. The role holder will report to the Technology Enhanced Learning (TEL) manager and be a part of the Digital Education team within the School and the wider TEL community within King’s, they will work in close partnership with Programme and Module Leads, Senior/Programme Officers and the wider Academic and Professional Services colleagues across the School.
This role will:
- Provide advice and guidance to academic and professional services colleagues on the best use of Moodle VLE (known as KEATS) to support e-learning activities as well as on the effective use of digital technology to enhance of the quality of teaching, learning and assessments and thereby improve the student experience.
- Assist in the design, development and delivery of workshops/training and deliver ad-hoc support in effective TEL practices.
- Work effectively with academic and professional services colleagues in the School and across King’s to ensure effective communications and drive improvements.
- Draw upon and contribute to the development of understanding and practice in the field of technology-enhanced learning as a King’s-wide endeavour.
- Work autonomously as well as cooperatively with others and be able to inspire and interact with a cross-section of staff and students to increase the adoption of technology-enhanced learning. A positive, personable and problem-solving approach is essential, as is the ability to show initiative and adaptability.
The Dickson Poon School of Law embraces equality, diversity and inclusion. We attract students and staff from across the world, from many different backgrounds, with a variety of ethnicities, religions, and sexual and gender identities. We promote flexible working as a key enabler of inclusion. We particularly encourage and welcome applications from women, Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, and from candidates who are LGBTQ+ and/or have a disability.
This post will be offered on an indefinite contract.
This is a full-time post - 100% full time equivalent