Research Assistant (Biological Sciences)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 28 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 27 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Life sciences, Biological Sciences, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Yang Daiwen on the maintenance and daily operation of NMR (nuclear magnetic resonance) instrument.
The main responsibilities of the position include
- NMR data collection,
- NMR data processing,
- Filling a magnet with liquid nitrogen (once every 10 days),
- Filling a magnet with liquid helium (once every two months).
- Qualifications / Discipline:
- BSc or MSc in Chemistry, Biology, or the field related with NMR.
- Skill & knowledge:
- Good oral and written communications,
- Basic understanding of NMR.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: [[Kent Ridge Campus]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Department of Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: [[No]]
Job requisition ID : 18568