Research Engineer (N2 Activation and Ammonia Cracking)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 28 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 27 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Physical Sciences, Chemistry
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
RE will be working on N2 activation and ammonia cracking. The incumbent will also be involved in CO2 hydrogenation to alcohols using a synthesis robot.
- Undergraduate degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials;
- Research experience in chemical engineering projects.
- Good command in speaking and written English.
- Excellent team working spirit.
- Willingness to do PhD in the future is preferred.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Chemical and Biomolecular Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18271