Workday Integration Analyst
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Darlington, Australia
- $111,966 + 17% superannuation
- 28 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 27 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Professional Services, IT Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Full time continuing position
- Exciting opportunity to support the Workday Integrations for all downstream and upstream systems and Integration enhancements
- Base Salary $111,966 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The primary purpose of this Workday Integration Analyst role is to support the Workday Integrations for all downstream and upstream systems and Integration enhancements. The role also provides support for HR System function changes and support Integration testing as required.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- collaborate with Team Leads to assess technical impacts and determine solutions
- work in Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) methodologies as necessary
- investigate and deliver solutions to issues raised by teams
- ensure all security controls are applied, monitored, and managed as necessary
- perform by using metrics, benchmarks, and SLAs. Strong advocate of ServiceNow and associated performance dashboards
- provide day to day support to the Human Resource group as well as University managers and staff in the use of the Human Resource Information System (Workday).
- bachelor's degree - in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of qualifications and experience
- prior Workday implementation or upgrade experience with integration build, test and deploy robust integration solutions including design documentation
- workday Integrations certified or experience with Workday integrations - includes Custom/Core Connectors, EIBs, Data Transformation, SOAP APIs, REST APIs and Workday studio
- sound understanding and consistent application of project management competencies including scope, time, cost, quality, HR, communications, cost, risk, procurement and integration
- planning, analysis and communication skills together with the ability to work according to strict deadlines and manage various demands.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
Visa sponsorship would be considered for successful candidate
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Victoria Ford-Rogers Recruitment Operations, on 0451 843 942 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Thursday 27 April 2023 11:59 PM