- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 27 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative, Student Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
School of Science and Technology
Singapore University of Social Sciences is one of Singapore's six autonomous universities and its mission is to provide lifelong education that equips learners to serve society. Home to more than 15,000 students, SUSS provides an applied education that targets both fresh school leavers and adult learners, with a focus on the social sciences. It adopts a flexible and practice-focused learning approach and offers more than 70 degree programmes in various disciplines.
The SUSS School of Science and Technology (SST) overseas programmes from Computing and Electronics to Built Environment and Human Factors. We are looking for individuals who are able to support the delivery of programmes and equip SST students/graduates with a smooth journey.
The successful candidate will administer and manage the academic programmes, support examination activities and take charge of the School's student activities as well as external liaisons. He/ She will work closely with the Head of Programme and the school manager to oversee programme administration and organise school-related events.
- Coordinate student recruitment activities, school activities and student interviews (where applicable)
- Support examination and assessment related matters including liaison with programme/external examiners/teaching associates/capstone project supervisors, Head of Programme and Examination Administration Department
- Liaise with external partners associated with the programme(s)
- General administrative duties such as collation of data, preparation of reports, information updates
- Degree holders with 1-2 years’ relevant working experience
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity
- Effective interpersonal skills with excellent command of English
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative
- Able to multitask in a fast-paced environment and work within tight timeline
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Comfortable with mathematical symbols and engineering formulas will have advantage
- Ability to communicate well to act as liaison and help reach out to stakeholders, such as industry partners, teaching associates, and establish leads for new industry partners