- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 27 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
To support the Director, Planning & Finance, in providing strategic, operational and administrative direction and management of procurement function through development and implementation of purchasing strategies, policy formulation and review, performance management, information gathering, compliance and reporting
- Sets the strategic direction for the University’s procurement function to achieve organisational goals while ensuring procurement practices are cost-effective, efficient and meet sustainability goals/best practices.
- Establishes and maintains procurement policies & procedures.
- Advises colleagues of procurement best practices.
- Reviews inventory aging, inventory levels and other monthly purchasing reports.
- Reviews audit schedules relating to procurement activities and assists auditors with their queries.
- Represents SUSS in contract negotiations.
- Manages and mentors procurement team for optimum performance.
- Lead and scale up the procurement data analytics and dashboard reporting function.
- Perform any ad hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimally a degree in relevant discipline, with a minimum 10 years of relevant working experiences with minimum 5 years at managerial level
- Procurement system implementation experience is a plus
- Experience with SAP S4/HANA (preferable)
- Strong interpersonal, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent team player
- Strong analytical and computer skills
- High level of self-management and ability to work under tight timelines.