Manager, Lead Nurture and Conversion
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Darlington, Australia
- $129,847 plus 17% superannuation
- 24 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 02 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Marketing & Communications, Student Recruitment / Admissions, Other Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Full time, continuing role to support the University with meeting its student recruitment targets, working within the Sydney Future Students team
- An exciting opportunity to manage large-scale direct email and SMS communications plans to effectively engage with prospective students from enquiry through to conversion
- Base Salary $129,847 plus 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Manager, Lead Nurture and Conversion will provide overall program management and guidance to implement the Sydney Future Students lead nurture and conversion plan across international and domestic markets. Working with the Director, Faculty Partnerships and Recruitment Services and Senior Leadership team, the Manager will conceptualise, plan, create and implement a coherent and consistent direct email and SMS approach which provides an integrated journey from first enquiry to commencing enrolled student.
Leading a team of direct email and SMS communications specialists, the Manager, Lead Nurture and Conversion plays a pivotal role in ensuring the University remains a market leader in student recruitment.
This dynamic role will see you combining your skills in direct email and SMS communications and student recruitment, including customer journey mapping, email and SMS campaign execution, data and customer relationship management (CRM) software to ensure prospective students receive the right information at the right time. You will collaborate with key student recruitment stakeholders to develop and ensure the delivery of an annual, large-scale direct communications plan and lead nurture and conversion schedule.
- extensive experience in and detailed knowledge of direct email and SMS communications strategy and execution
- a strong track record in conceptualising email and SMS client communications aimed at diverse markets
- outstanding project management skills with exceptional attention to detail and an ability to simultaneously manage competing deadlines
- extensive knowledge and experience using email platforms like Campaign Monitor and Mailchimp with an ability to guide process improvements and innovations in relation to automation, segmentation and personalisation
- detailed understanding of other direct communications touchpoints with the capacity to conceptualise and implement innovative lead nurture and conversion initiatives
- exceptional communications skills both written and verbal
- outstanding analytical skills, with an ability to benchmark and to deliver new insights and recommendations about prospect behaviour and engagement
- experience using and reporting through customer relationship management (CRM) platforms
- a successful track record of maintaining positive stakeholder relationships and teams to ensure high levels of excellent service delivery
- an experienced people leader who enjoys guiding best practice and facilitating your team to reach their full potential.
The successful candidate will need to work closely with teams across Sydney Future Students, as well as a range of teams including Student Administration Services and Marketing and Communications, and other relevant University portfolios to ensure an integrated approach to prospective student lead nurture and conversion communications.
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
For employees of the University or contingent workers, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or any documents in alternate formats, please contact Kristy Fairweather, Recruitment Operations by email at email@example.com
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Sunday 02 April 2023 11:59 PM