Lead (Social Sector Initiatives)
Office of Entrepreneurship
The Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) Office of Entrepreneurship is looking for a Social Sector Initiatives Lead, who will be responsible for overseeing and managing strategic projects for startup and entrepreneurship programmes. Working in cross-functional teams, the role is required to develop project proposals, plans and timelines, ensure milestones are met, and provide regular status updates to stakeholders and management. The ideal candidate will have excellent project management skills, strong leadership capabilities, and the ability to work collaboratively with various stakeholders.
Individuals who are passionate about entrepreneurship; have awareness of current and emerging practices in the startup industry; are committed to help expand entrepreneurship offerings to ASEAN and China; have a keen interest in preparing and supporting aspiring entrepreneurs and student startups; and are able to fulfill operational and administrative duties are welcome.
To meet the challenges of this role, candidates should have an eye for collaborative possibilities and the ability to tackle challenging situations with finesse and determination.
- Degree holder with 3-5 years of work experience.
- Analytical with strong communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Excellent organisational, time management, and problem-solving skills, with ability to prioritise multiple tasks and projects simultaneously.
- Driven, organised and detail-oriented.
- Keen interest and ability in operational and administrative tasks.