Assistant Professor of Clinic of Otorhinolaryngology
- MASARYK UNIVERSITY
- Brno, Czech Republic
- 24 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 24 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry
- Contract Type
- Part Time
Department: Department of Paediatric Otorhinolaryngology – Faculty of Medicine
Deadline: 24 Apr 2023
Start date: upon agreement
Job type: part-time
Job field: Education and schooling
The Dean of the Faculty of Medicine of Masaryk University appoints a selection procedure for the position Assistant Professor of the Clinic of Paediatric otorhinolaryngology the Faculty of Medicine MU (with shorter working hours)
The Clinic of Otorhinolaryngology is a joint workplace of the Medical Faculty of MU and the University Hospital FN Brno, which, in addition to medical activities, carries out educational, scientific and research activities. In the field of education, it provides mainly practical training in medical and other health disciplines.
You can also learn more about us on our website, Facebook or Instagram.
The workplace: Brno, the Czech Republic
The scope of your work will be:
- participation in theoretical and practical teaching at the workplace
- preparation of the study and teaching materials
- membership in commissions for state final examinations
- participation in the education of students in doctoral study programs
- independent research and development activities, including the publication and presentation of research results
- share in the organizational provision of research and pedagogical activities, incl. related administration
- university degree in the field of General Medicine
- academic degree of Ph.D., or
- attestation in the field of ORL or paediatric ORL
- Professional experience in the given field, teaching experience
- Capability of independent professional and research work including publishing activities
- Capability to actively participate at an international conference or professional seminar
- Fluent English (spoken and written)
- Fluent Czech (spoken and written)
- Active approach, initiative and willingness for further education
- Moral integrity
A prerequisite for inclusion in the position of assistant professor is an employment relationship with the relevant hospital.
- Work in an inspiring intellectual environment
- Involvement in teaching in a unique simulation centre
- Professional growth and the possibility of continuous education
- employee benefits (8 weeks holiday, supplementary pension insurance, free vaccination against tick-borne encephalitis and more)
How to apply:
Send your application by 24.4.2023 - please use the link in the Electronic Application section (see below).
Your application must include the following documents:
- a structured CV,
- an overview of scientific and publishing activities,
- photocopies of qualification papers and diplomas,
- contact information of at least two references (name, position, telephone number).
After successfully sending your application, you will receive an automatic confirmation by e-mail. You can provide more information from Marie Págová by e-mail: email@example.com.