Research Fellow (Coastal Engineering)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 22 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 21 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Civil Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Physical Sciences, Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering (CEE) at the National University of Singapore seeks Research Fellow to work on a research project that deals with the impact of hydrodynamics on particle and carbon retention within coastal vegetation.
- Possess a Ph.D. degree in Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or a closely-related field.
- Have a track record of high-impact peer-reviewed international journal publications related to the topic mentioned above, and demonstrate prior experience with laboratory and field experiments/ data analysis/ theoretical modelling.
- Priority will be given to applicants who have prior research experience in coastal engineering, environmental fluid mechanics, and hydraulic engineering.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Civil and Environmental Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19574