Partner Relationship Manager, Strategic Partnerships (HEO 7)
- UNIVERSITY OF SOUTH AUSTRALIA
- Adelaide, Australia
- $92,941 - $104,143 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
- 22 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 10 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Based in UniSA Business at the City West campus
- Full-time, continuing position
- Salary Range: $92,941 - $104,143 per annum (plus 17% superannuation)
About the Role
In this integral business development and account management role, you will identify and develop new business opportunities with industry and government partners to link with the UniSA Business Strategic Partnerships unit, which provides public and in-house leadership, management and corporate executive education programs.
You will work closely with academic staff and contractors to customise programs and courses for clients, as well as oversee program delivery to ensure that programs meet the requirements of both customers and the University. You will also provide recommendations for new business opportunities, build and maintain longer term partnerships, and negotiate and develop proposals, tenders, and agreements.
The University of South Australia is Australia’s University of Enterprise. Our culture of innovation is anchored around global and national links to academic, research and industry partners. Our graduates are the new urban professionals, global citizens at ease with the world and ready to create and respond to change. Our research is inventive and adventurous and we create new knowledge that is central to global economic and social prosperity.
- Identify and pursue new business education opportunities for Strategic Partnerships with existing and new industry partners
- Prepare, negotiate and develop proposals submissions and tenders for education programs
- Oversee and manage the effective delivery of partner programs.
- Build and maintain relationships with partners, including arranging and attending Program Management meetings with partner organisations
- Seek, analyse and provide recommendations for new business opportunities arising from client feedback regarding projects, programs and collaborative activities
- Ensure programs meet the requirements of both the customer and the University in order to confer the appropriate qualifications
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in Business or appropriate discipline or equivalent demonstrated knowledge and skills in the area of training
- Demonstrated commercial experience in business development, account management, project management and business operations
- Experience in delivering training programs, such as post-graduate management education and/or non-award short courses
- High level communication skills, in written, verbal and interpersonal levels
- Strong organisational and time management skills, including high level administrative abilities and proficiency with information web-based systems
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Generous superannuation contributions of 17%
- Flexible working conditions
- Employee assistance and development programs
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing, laptops and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- A variety of leave arrangements
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to Apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address.
Please address your cover letter to Alex Koszegi, Senior Consultant: Talent Attraction. For further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org using job reference number 5054.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Monday 10 April 2023
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
CLICK HERE to view the Position DescriptionOpens in new window
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email email@example.com and you will receive a response within one working day.