Research Fellow (Modelling and Simulations of All-Solid-State Sodium Ion Batteries)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 22 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 21 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- The main focus is on the establishment of a numerical model for all-solid-state sodium ion batteries to support the design and optimization of such a battery system.
- The numerical model will need to be benchmarked with mechanical test results of prototypes and samples created during the course of the research and also reported works in open literature.
- A PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering or related fields.
- Expertise in finite element analysis, in particular the use of ABAQUS and skills in multiscale simulations or volumetric representative elements.
- Skill and knowledge in experimental testing such as tensile, bending, impact and shear tests.