Visiting Professor (Computer Science Group), Centre for Quantum Technologies
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 22 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 21 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
We are seeking a Visiting Professor in Computational Complexity and Cryptography for a one-month period every year. The successful candidate will deliver talks, engage with students and faculty members, and contribute to ongoing research initiatives.
- PhD in computer science, mathematics, or related field, with a specialization in computational complexity and cryptography.
- Strong publication record in STOC/FOCS/SODA/EUROCRYPT/CRYPTO and other leading venues in theoretical computer science.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
Location: [[Kent Ridge]]
Department : [[Centre for Quantum Technologies]]
Job requisition ID : []
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.