Postdoctoral Fellow (Lippo Project)
We are seeking an enthusiastic and capable full-time Postdoctoral Fellow for the above project at the Centre for Family and Population Research, Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, National University of Singapore. The candidate should have expertise in the family and population issues, especially children development. The appointment will be tenable for a period of 1 year at the first instance, with the possibility of renewal.
- A PhD degree in Social Sciences discipline from a recognized university
- Research expertise in topics related to trends and changes in family, population and child development
- Advanced quantitative research skills
- Publication record in areas related to the above-specified research areas
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills
- Strong organizational skill and interpersonal skill
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Arts & Social Sciences
Department : Dean's Office (Arts & Social Sc.)
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19369