Research Assistant (Biological Sciences)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 21 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 20 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Life sciences, Biological Sciences
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A Research Assistant position is available in the laboratory of Dr. Eunyoung Chae at the National University of Singapore, Department of Biological Sciences. The Chae lab studies natural variation in the plant immune system using genetic, genomic and biochemical approaches. The successful candidate will have an opportunity to work in a stimulating academic environment and to gain practical experiences in biological sciences.
- Grow plants (Brassica rapa species) and maintain germplasms
- Molecular work and plant transformation
- Maintain lab inventory and ordering
- Safety lead accordant with NUS policies
- Other laboratory duties as assigned
- Possibility to engage in scientific projects
Interested individuals shall visit http://www.dbs.nus.edu.sg/staff/chae.html for details, and contact Dr. Eunyoung Chae (email@example.com) directly, with the following documents.
*CV should include GPA and specifics on lab experiences.
*Cover letter should indicate earliest possible joining date.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Biological Sciences, Chemistry or equivalent.
- Strong academic record in Molecular Biology, Genetics, Plant Biology, or equivalent
- Experiences in laboratory (FYP and UROPS)
- Excellent communication and organization skills
Location: [[Kent Ridge Campus]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Department of Biological Sciences]]
Employee Referral Eligible: [[No]]
Job requisition ID : 19530