Research Engineer (Energy)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 21 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 06 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The focus of the project is to develop a 2 kW Zn/Ni flow battery system for household application.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or other relevant subjects.
- At least 3 years of relevant experience and extensive hands on experience in flow battery or fuel cell system fabrication, integration and testing.
- Able to work with others in a multi-discipline research team, write report and present progress.
- Fluent verbal and written communications.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19536