Research Assistant (Robotics - Design)
Flexible electronics lab at NUS MSE is looking for a Research Assistant to work on a soft robotics project. This position requires following responsibilities;
- Design, fabrication and characterization of soft robotic devices.
- Working on experimental setup of actuator preparation, fabrication and characterization.
- Working closely with PI and lab members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience on Control
- Experience on Robotics
- Experience on Design
- Individual and team work ability
- Good writing and communications skills
- Risk management and problem-solving ability
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19523