Research Fellow (Ionic Thermoelectrics)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 21 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 20 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
A researcher position is available to carry out world-class research on developing flexible thermoelectric materials and devices. The research works include the preparation and characterization of thermoelectric materials and devices, data analysis, preparation of technical reports and manuscripts, and supervising junior researchers.
- The successful candidate is expected to possess a PhD degree in materials science and engineering or related discipline.
- The candidate should have solid knowledge and research achievements in ionic conductors, thermoelectrics or polymer electronics.
- He/she should have hands-on research experience in the preparation and characterization of ionic conductors, thermoelectric materials or thermoelectric devices.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19590