Research Assistant, Project and Technology Management
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 21 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 20 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Duties and responsibilities
“Construction Performance Analytics & Innovation Research Unit (cPAIRu)” at College of Design and Engineering, National University of Singapore, is now seeking for active and experienced researchers, and the successful candidates will contribute to the planning, coordination and execution of research programs related to Virtual Project Management Innovations & Analytics.
The successful applicants will perform academic development work as well as field practical work together with the other research staff/students under the guidance of the Supervisor & PI, Professor Bon-Gang HWANG.
- Master’s degree related to Project Management, Technology Management, Communication Management, Information Technology & Management, Construction Management, or a related subject with work experience
- Proficient in JavaScrip, Python, SQL, REST API, database set up, and web development
- Strong English written and oral communication skills
- Able to work independently and deliver high quality work product with minimal supervision
- Interested in pursuing a Ph.D. degree in the related area, which will be partially/fully funded by the research programs
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : The Built Environment
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19035
Contact list for further enquiries
Hiring Manager: Bon-Gang Hwang
Hiring Manager Email: BDGHBG@nus.edu.sg