- KHALIFA UNIVERSITY
- Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
- 21 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 20 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Job Title: Administrative Officer
Reporting Line: PI Prams Initiative
Department: College of Medicine & Health Sciences
Administrative Officer is responsible to provide overall administrative management and coordination of a variety of business and operational functions for the assigned office and to assist to develop and maintain strong working arrangements with other departments of the University, and external bodies, to expedite work and ensure smooth operations.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Provide assistance and support to the assigned office in all the day-to-day administrative and operational duties
- Coordinate support for College faculty as requested by dean and department/program chairs.
- Coordinate IT, facililities related support for the new joiners.
- Coordinate the work of administrative support staff in order to the meet goals, objectives, and timelines of academic units.
- Provide administrative support such as handling logistics as well as answering telephones, welcoming and directing visitors, and resolving and/or referring a range of administrative problems and inquiries
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, events, interviews, appointments, and/or other similar activities for the department, which may include calender management, booking room facility, coordinating and lodging other arrangements
- Maintain the confidentiality of departmental files, databases, records, and/or other documents; retrieve files and when required and according to Khalifa University policies and procedures
- Coordinate with Finance as well as Administration Department on behalf of the direct manager and faculty for logistics related to meetings, conferences, seminars, travel (local and international), procurement, financial and IT matters;
- Provide support for events related to the department such as conferences, seminars and presentations;
- Coordinate on the Line Manager's various projects and initiatives and follow through on issues in a timely manner
- Maintain filing system for the department, paper and electronic, to store all critical documents, decisions and such for future reference;
- Interact regularly with a wide range of internal and external constituents, faculty and staff members
- Provide a variety of administrative support functions.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed
- Perform any other tasks assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Expats: A minimum 5-7 years of relevant experience.
- UAE Nationals: A minimum of 0-1 years of relevant experienc
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (email@example.com).
Primary Location: Khalifa University - Abu Dhabi, UAE
Job: Administration Officer
Job Type: Full-time