Research Fellow (Circuit Designer)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 20 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering, Physical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Singapore Hybrid-Integrated Next-Generation μ-Electronics Centre (SHINE) in National University of Singapore (NUS) is looking for applicants for a postdoctoral researcher position to assist in circuit design. You will work in Singapore-best cutting-edge nanofabrication and characterization facilities in a cross-disciplinary team environment consisting of nanomaterial scientists, device engineers, circuit simulation researchers, and prototype developers, for inventing, simulating, fabricating, and ultimately testing next-generation Flexible Hybrid Electronics systems.
Responsibilities will include:
- Analog and mixed signal IC design.
- Circuit analysis, simulation and design verification with Cadence tools.
- Layout skill and is able to do layout if needed.
- Tapeout and conduct the whole chip tapeout independently.
(Interested applicants should send their curriculum vitae via email to Dr Evgeny Zamburg email@example.com)
- PhD in Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Chemical Engineering, Physics, Material Science or its equivalent from a reputable University/Institute is preferred, or equivalent related experience.
- Have good knowledge and experience in analog and mixed signal IC design.
- Perform circuit analysis, simulation and design verification with Cadence tools.
- Understand layout skill and is able to do layout if needed.
- Familiar with tapeout flow and can conduct the whole chip tapeout independently.
- Work with colleagues from materials, data scientists, and process technologists.
- Have some background knowledge in artificial neural circuit development.
- Self-driven and good communication skill including writing and presenting.
- Open to fixed term contract.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19026