Research Fellow (Corporate Adult Education)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 20 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Social Sciences, Education
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
The Lead Principal Investigator of a high-profile, joint research project between NUS and Cisco Systems, is looking to hire an adult education expert to join the team as a Research Fellow. The goal of this project is to deploy an enterprise platform for curating and sharing the knowledge of internal subject matter experts across an organization.
Contribute to the research team in the following areas:
- Oversee the preparation and deployment of the platform
- Evaluate the efficacy of the platform in terms of peer learning among employees and impact on company productivity
- Development of surveys and other instruments for research purposes.
- Data collection, including robust documentation of collected data, and appropriate analysis and reporting
- Security, privacy and confidentiality of research data.
- Supervision of junior research team members (i.e., research assistants)
- Possess a PhD in education or a related social science discipline
- Experience with working and analysing learning data
- Preferably with experience in corporate learning and development, knowledge management, and curriculum design
- Excellent technical writing and presentation skills.
- Analytical, resourceful and a team-player.
- High levels of integrity for responsible conduct of research and stewardship of data.
- Open to fixed term contract.
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Department : Biomedical Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 19018