Supervisor (Research Administration), School of Music
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- responsible for the implementation of scientific research development planning and the implementation of various scientific research management tasks.
- responsible for the declaration and management of various scientific research projects at all levels.
- organize various international conferences and academic exchange activities related to scientific research.
- responsible for writing relevant scientific research reports and other kinds of written materials.
- to be responsible for the daily administrative affairs of the Research Office.
- to complete other tasks assigned by the leadership.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree or above, majors are not limited.
- at least 8 years of relevant work experience in project declaration and management, familiar with process in the project declaration.
- relevant work experience in universities, research institutions and institutions is preferred.
- certain level ability for official document writing.
- excellent expression skills in English and Chinese, good skills in communication and coordination.
- strong sense of responsibility, careful work, good sense of teamwork.
- familiar with the use of various office software, etc.
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com