Research Fellow (Computer Science)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 20 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The National University of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Fellow in the Department of Computer Science, School of Computing (SoC). SoC is strongly committed to research excellence in all its dimensions: Searching for fundamental results and insights, developing novel computational solutions to a wide range of applications, building large-scale experimental systems and improving the well-being of society. We seek to play an active role both internationally and locally in the core and emerging areas of Computer Science and Information Systems.
The Research Fellow will be responsible for working closely with the Principal Investigator and lab members on deep learning for 3D computer vision. He/she should possess experience or interest in the following research areas:
- 3D computer vision
- Deep learning
- Machine learning
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- A PhD degree in a relevant area
- Excellent programming ability in Python/C/C++
- Excellent knowledge in deep learning frameworks, e.g., PyTorch, Tensorflow, Nengo
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Familiarity with non-fully supervised learning
- Prior publications in major computer vision (CVPR/ICCV/ECCV) or machine learning (NeurIPS, ICML/ICLR) conferences is a plus
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: School of Computing
Department : Department of Computer Science
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18988