Visiting Professor, Faculty of Dentistry
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 20 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Clinical, Pre-clinical & Health, Medicine & Dentistry
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Teach residents research methodology, outcome measures in clinical Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Literature. The selected candidate will show examples of submissions to journals of which the incumbent is on the Editorial Boards to critique the statistical methodology of said submissions and how to avoid rejection of submissions due to errors in biostatistics.
- Postgraduate qualifications in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at least 15 years
- Postgraduate qualifications in Epidemiology, Biostatistics
- Previous experience in academia in highly reputed institutions and holding a Professorship appointment
- Experience in editorial boards of top ranked journals and as reviewers for at least 5 years
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.