Senior Officer, Student Admissions
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 20 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 19 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
To work with Manager, Student Admissions, to manage matters pertaining to admissions of students, challenge examination (CEX) waiver, credit recognition and student admission systems.
- To manage the application and admission process, including processing of applications, course offers, and appeals for selected programmes.
- To manage the process of verifying applicants’ academic data.
- To manage the acceptance of offer process for selected applicants.
- To manage the course fee payment of selected new students.
- To assist in preparation of any adhoc statistics request by internal or external stakeholders.
- To assist in scanning and batch printing of documents.
- To assist with any other tasks and duties assigned by his/her supervisor.
- Degree with at least 1 year of relevant working experience or GCE ‘A’ Level / Polytechnic Diploma with at least 3 year of relevant working experience, preferably administrative.
- PC literate, with Microsoft Office Skills.
- Self-motivated, positive attitude and take initiative.
- A good team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Customer service oriented, warm, friendly disposition
- Resourceful, creative and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.