Assistant Manager, Business Development and Project Management
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 17 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 16 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Innovation Centre (IC) build capabilities in learning and CET innovation for all sectors, and drive adoption of learning innovation practices. In this position, the appointee will develop and implement the go-to-market strategy for proven Minimum Marketable Product (MMP) learning solutions that could lead to their readiness for wider adoption in the larger learning and development community. The appointee will also be responsible for sustaining a strong pipeline of applications for the programme and conduct evaluation of proposals to ascertain their eligibility for funding support. It will include the marketing of a Regulatory Sandbox to support efforts to commercialise proven solutions.
- Strategise, develop and implement outreach and engagement plans that will attract high-quality grant applicants with innovative learning solutions for the programmes under the Innovation Centre (IC).
- Drive efforts to attract, engage and bring on board potential users of the successful learning solutions.
- Identify potential Lead Users with a high propensity to adopt the funded products and to review/validate Lead User Research to identify the availability of strong market opportunities & innovative features to augment the product adoption rate.
- Managing, prospecting and developing relationship with enterprise partners and TAE stakeholders and turn opportunities into tangible outcomes.
- Manage project accounts to ensure projects are on track and help resolve issues whenever needed
- Evaluate and improve grant proposals: conduct / review market studies, product competitiveness, product-market strategy, risk mitigations and assess consumer readiness to accept solutions to improve adoption.
- Support, and work with, the Programme Manager to market the Regulatory Sandbox.
- Work effectively across teams and collaborate with other teams to synergise the different programmes to better achieve intended outcomes and generate greater impact on raising the practices and standards in learning and learning outcomes.
- Any other duties, including cross-divisional projects or events, that may be assigned by the management from time to time to meet the needs of the organisation and changing environment.
- Holds a Master's or bachelor’s degree, preferably in Business &/or Science and experience in Innovation Management.
- Minimally 5 years of working experience in education and adult learning and training sectors in Business Development / Corporate Development / Strategic Planning, or a related role.
- Business experience in the TAE sector is a strong plus.
- Experience in facilitating and enabling commercialisation of products and services.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, including the ability to prepare effective presentation materials for senior management on deals.
- Demonstrated excellent project management, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrated ability in meeting deadlines and proven track record in developing and generating sustainable business stream.
- The successful appointee will be based in IAL Campus located at Lifelong Learning Institute at Paya Lebar.