Research Engineer (Si MEMS Thermal Actuators)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 17 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 16 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
We are looking for qualified candidate with hands-on experience in fabrication of Si MEMS thermal actuators by using Deep RIE process, and design and simulation of Si MEMS thermal actuators by using FEM and analytical solutions
The daily tasks include:
- Take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, fabrication and testing of MEMS Actuators
- Take responsibility for development of lithography, ICP etching process and thin film deposition process
- Take responsibility for mask layout by L-Edit
- Write journal papers
- Provide support to a team of engineers, FYP students and master students.
- Minimally possess a bachelor Degree in electrical engineering and/or MEMS field
- Hands-on experience in Silicon MEMS design and fabrication; Si thermal actuators and DRIE process
- Doing research in a multidisciplinary team.
- Open to fixed-term contract
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Electrical and Computer Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 18528