Research Fellow, Integrated Circuit Designer
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 17 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 16 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
We currently have a Research Fellow position for a IC designer.
The candidate is required to:
- Conduct the design, analysis and testing of high efficiency digital power amplifier.
- Take responsibility for the concept, design, analysis, modelling and simulation verification of the digital power amplifier.
- Provide innovative design that lead to energy and area efficiency for the proposed circuit.
- Possess a recognized PhD Degree in Electronic Engineering or related field specialization in CMOS IC design.
- Prior experience in power amplifier design is preferred.
- Knowledge and experiences in Electronics Design and Analysis tools, such as Cadence, Synopsys and Matlab.
- Able to independently design, simulate and implement the circuit.
- Good written and spoken communication
- Salary will be commensurate with experience.
- Positive attitude – Able to work independently and as a team.
- Meticulous, able to work well under pressure and commitment to meeting tight deadlines.
- Open to fixed term contract.