Research Assistant - Hajime Hirao Project, School of Medicine, School of Life and Health Sciences
Position: Research Assistant (RA)
The applicant for this position should have:
- fluency in both Chinese and English;
- administrative work experience;
- experience in computational research;
- Chinese proofreading skills (preferred).
- assisting with administrative tasks such as procurement and funding management;
- providing research assistance to the team;
- supporting laboratory activities;
- completing other tasks assigned by the supervisor.
Please note that English will be the primary language of communication within the research group, and the supervisor is not a native Chinese speaker.
Salary & Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK(SZ) and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labour laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Consideration of applications/nominations will begin immediately and will continue until the post is filled.