4 days left
- LA TROBE UNIVERSITY
- Melbourne, Australia
- 16 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 02 Apr 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Full-Time, Continuing
- Located at Melbourne (Bundoora) Campus
- Attractive remuneration, 17% super, and leave loading
About the position
The Research Office supports La Trobe University researchers, senior executive academic leadership, and Central & Support Services to facilitate excellent research outcomes for the University. The office provides accurate and consistent advice and reporting, as well as flexible and efficient client services, with an emphasis on continuous business improvement.
This position will lead the management of the grant lifecycle from pre-award inquiry and development to post-award project closure across the University for Category 2-3 grants. The Grants Advisor will lead and manage the Research Grants and Transformation Team’s relationship with the Alumni and Advancement Office, developing a streamlined process between the two offices for the development and submission of grant applications to trusts and foundations.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have;
- An undergraduate degree in any area relevant to the position with at least 4 years subsequent experience; or extensive experience and management expertise; or an equivalent alternate combination of relevant knowledge, training and/or experience.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively and cooperatively in small teams.
- Demonstrated organisation and problem-solving skills, with an ability to manage several different projects concurrently.
- Demonstrated high level of self-motivation and personal management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple stakeholders to achieve stated outcomes.
- Experience in dealing with research contracts and agreements and working with external stakeholders to manage expectations.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55 pm Sunday, 2nd April 2023
Position Enquiries: Jarrad Cogle, Executive Grants Advisor
Recruitment Enquiries: Bianca Trajanov, Talent Acquisition Consultant
Position Description below:
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter;
- An up to date resume; and
- A separate document addressing each essential and desirable bullet point in the Key Selection Criteria which is located in the position description.
Please scroll down to apply.
Why La Trobe:
- Develop your career at an innovative, global university where you’ll collaborate with community and industry to create impact.
- Enjoy working on our inspiring and stunning campuses – the perfect hub for industry, students and academics
- Help transform the lives of students, partners and communities now and in future
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.