- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 16 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Health & Medical
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The successful candidate will provide counselling services to students of the Singapore University of Social Sciences, as well as support C-three and university activities.
- Provide clinical services for individuals and groups (including assessment, counselling, crisis management, case evaluation and recording).
- Supervise counsellors/psychologists/interns in their clinical work and professional training
- Conduct training programmes and workshops for students
- Lead strategic planning, stakeholder engagement, collaborative and research initiatives.
- Perform role in accordance to operational and administrative guidelines of C-three.
- Participate/Conduct C-three and university-wide activities and programmes.
- Master’s degree in Psychology/Counselling, with at least 5-7 years’ relevant working experience.
- Ability to perform leadership/mentorship roles and provide clinical supervision.
- Work experience in corporate strategic planning, leadership, stakeholder management and/or programme development, is preferred.
- Ability to work on broad strategic projects and day-to-day process-oriented tasks.
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of discretion and integrity.
- Effective interpersonal and collaborative skills
- Proficient in spoken English and possess strong writing skills.
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and display initiative.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Willing to work in the evenings.