Executive, Quality & Training
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 16 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Student Services
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Student Services Job Description
This position is part of the Student Services (SS) department within Office of Student and Alumni Relations (OSAR) serving as the first point of contact for students and alumni and enhancing the overall student services of the University. SS manages the SS hotline, counter and written correspondences to foster a student centric service environment.
The candidate will support the day-to-day SS operations and manages the SS Quality and Training related initiatives.
- Respond to calls/emails/counter enquiries with accurate information during school’s operational peak period (eCR/Course Offer) and/or as and when required as assigned by supervisor.
- Update and record student interactions in CRM.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders (schools and other admin departments) to assess/investigate complex cases, appeals or exceptional request from students and provide a satisfactory resolution within a stipulated/reasonable timeline.
Quality Assurance (40%)
- Assist the manager in developing call/email monitoring formats and quality standards.
- Performs call/email/counter monitoring (during non-peak periods).
- Compile and track performance at team and individual level.
- Coordinates & facilitates calibration sessions with operational team leaders.
- Support and maintain SS knowledge base (KB), FAQs and templates.
- Ensure all quality assurance tools, processes and procedures are properly documented.
- Support compliment tracking, conducting outbound service calls for dissatisfied students who rated us poorly, assist with complaints investigation to identify root cause and propose resolution.
- Administer monthly product quizzes to ensure a consistent level of product knowledge and understanding across the team and reduce incomplete/inaccurate information shared to students.
- Perform any other quality related duties as assigned.
- Support training programs for existing staff, new hires and temps.
- Determine training needs and requirements for operations through close collaboration with team leaders / sub leads, and/or conduct training needs analysis.
- Reviews existing training materials to ensure and determine appropriateness and relevance.
- Perform any other training related duties as assigned.
- Minimally 2 years of experience in implementing training and quality initiatives, preferably in a contact centre environment.
- Prior experience in call centre operations will be an added advantage.
- Possess a good bachelor’s degree (preferably); but can be compensated with extensive experience in related field.
- Good written and communication skills, with the ability to influence and motivate colleagues on their improvement areas.
- Strong customer service mindset with good communication and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to rapidly assimilate complex information and make expert judgments/decisions under pressure in complex situations.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Personal resilience and ability to perform effectively in a pressurized environment with a positive “can do” and “willing to learn” attitude.
- May be required to work extended hours during peak period and university events.