Research Associate, Centre for Applied Research
- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 16 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 15 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Research Related, Research Associate
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Centre for Applied Research
The Singapore University of Social Sciences (SUSS) is looking for a candidate to join as a Research Associate and/or Research Assistant for the project titled Sustainable Future of Urban Logistics in Singapore: A Foresight Approach.
You are responsible for moving forward the research activities of the project to meet the deliverable deadlines. More specifically:
- Environmental scanning (literature review) on urban logistics-related policies, plans, white papers, and foresight studies.
- Conduct social research (interviews, surveys, workshops/focus groups, analysis) to document driving forces of the future of urban logistics.
- Technology scanning to identify technologies that could have a major impact on the future of urban logistics.
- Prepare reports, academic manuscripts, and presentations to communicate findings.
- Have experience in conducting research including literature review, presentation, and report writing.
- Preferably have a degree in transportation engineering, civil engineering, supply chain management, urban planning, or public policy.
- Good communication skills to liaise with various stakeholders involved in the project
- This position is one year in length, with the potential for extension (up to 3 months). This position is not for remote working, the research assistant/associate is expected to be working from SUSS