Senior School Operations Officer (Dentistry)
- UNIVERSITY OF WESTERN AUSTRALIA
- Perth (Suburb), Western Australia (AU
- $84,665 – $89,477 p.a. (pro rata) plus 17% superannuation
- 16 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Full Time
The Oral Health Centre of Western Australia
- Experienced Administrative officer with Executive Officer experience to work in a fast paced environment
- Full-time, ongoing appointment
- Base salary range: Level 6 $84,665 – $89,477 p.a. (pro rata) plus 17% superannuation
The University of Western Australia (UWA) is ranked among the top 100 universities in the world and a member of the prestigious Australian Group of Eight research intensive universities. With a strong research track record, vibrant campus and working environments, supported by the freedom to innovate and inspire, there is no better time to join Western Australia’s top university.
About the team
College Services provides academic administration and technical support services to the University’s schools, including Heads of School, academic staff and research students. The team is committed to providing effective and efficient services in support of the Schools’ and University’s strategic objectives, with a focus on continuous improvement and best practice. The Schools Operations team provides academic support services and general administrative support to the University’s Schools.
About the opportunity
You will provide senior administrative support to the School of Dentistry and Oral Health Centre of WA, and take a responsible role in the establishment, maintenance and improvement of the office systems and policies and procedures to ensure its efficient operation and use expertise to recommend and implement new office policies and procedures.
To be considered for this role, you will demonstrate:
- Relevant tertiary qualifications demonstrated equivalent competency
- Substantial relevant senior administrative experience at an appropriate level
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly developed organisational skills and demonstrated ability to set priorities and to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in a range of computing skills including word processing, spreadsheets, databases, internet and email
- Ability to work independently, show initiative and work productively as part of a team
- Highly developed ability to carry out research and write reports
- Experience working in a University environment or similar large organisation
- Commitment to providing a high level of quality customer service
About your application
Full details of the position's responsibilities and the selection criteria are outlined in the position description: POSITION DESCRIPTION [Senior School Operations Officer (Denistry)] - Position Number  - Level .pdf
The content of your Resume and Cover Letter should demonstrate how you meet the selection criteria.
Closing date: 11:55 PM AWST on Thursday, 30 March 2023
This position is only open to applicants with relevant rights to work in Australia.
Application Details: Please apply online via the Apply Now button.
Our commitment to inclusion and diversity
UWA is committed to a diverse workforce and an equitable and inclusive workplace. We celebrate difference and believe diversity is fundamental to achieving our goals as a globally recognised Top 100 educational and research institution. We are committed to creating a safe work environment for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people, women, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, the LGBTIQA+ community and people living with disability.
- We have a globally competitive, gender neutral parental leave policy with 26 weeks paid leave after 12 months service and 36 weeks after 5 years.
- We have on-campus childcare facilities for children aged 6 weeks to kindy.
- We facilitate flexible working, with part-time and job-sharing arrangements considered.
- We have an ongoing partnership with Pride in Diversity and were recently awarded a Bronze Employer status for LGBTIQA+ inclusion.
- We have Athena SWAN Bronze accreditation and actively work to improve gender equity.
Should you have any queries relating to your application, please contact the individual named in the advertisement. Alternatively, contact the Talent team at firstname.lastname@example.org with details of your query. To enable a quick response, please include the 6-digit job reference number and a member of the team will respond to your enquiry.