Executive Assistant (General Administration), Associate Vice President Office (Student Affairs)
- Shenzhen, China
- 15 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assistance in office financial support, including handling financial requests, budget management, bidding affairs, monitor office expenditure, liaison with university departments, etc.
- Assisting in hostel management, asset management and creating a harmonious hostel culture by working closely with relevant departments and suppliers;
- Assisting in the general administrative work, including office supply, budget request, monitor expenditure and other admin support to the team;
- Assisting in organising visiting and exchange activities among different departments or units, including travel management, document drafting, schedule planning, etc.
- The incumbent may need to work during non-office hours for student activities and related affairs.
- Undertaking other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree or above;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Relevant working experience gained preferably in higher education institutions;
- The ability to work independently, taking initiative and full responsibility for completion of tasks assigned; Strong communication, organization, coordination and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software and knowledges in student record database would be a plus;
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be competitive, commensurate with qualifications and experience. Appointments will be made under the establishment of CUHK-SZ and statutory benefits will be provided according to the prevailing labor laws applicable in the PRC. The appointee will be based at the University campus in Shenzhen, PRC.
Please send full curriculum vitae together with copies of qualification documents, and at least three references by email to: email@example.com