- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Darlington, Australia
- $111,966 + 17% superannuation
- 14 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 28 Mar 2023
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- Full time 12-month fixed term opportunity
- Exciting opportunity to provide effective change management and subject matter expertise to support the implementation of the ICT transformation initiatives
- Base Salary $111,966 + 17% superannuation
About the opportunity
The Organisational Change Analyst will provide effective change management and subject matter expertise to support the implementation of the ICT transformation initiatives.
In this role you will be responsible for assisting Organisational Change Managers with stakeholder change impact assessments/surveys, supporting coordination and logistics for stakeholder engagement and change campaigns and interventions such as training and preparation of support materials and events for readiness and adoption following the ADKAR change journey framework and agile methodology.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- work closely with clients and the business to identify and analyse core business processes and workflows
- undertake detailed gap analyses to identify the level of business change and processes which will be introduced throughout the University
- review and analyse change tools and activities (including leadership alignment, stakeholder engagement, and cultural assessment), ensuring they are relevant and up to date throughout the life of the program
- deliver effective change management aligned with the University's Organisational Change Management framework
- work with operational managers to develop and embed changes within the business, identifying what changes in process, procedures and practices are needed to achieve the desired result and deliver the planned benefits.
- bachelor's degree - in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of training and experience
- advanced experience using Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio. Comfortable with supporting tools, e.g. Jira, SharePoint
- experience and proven track record in the development and execution of organisational changes and a range of change management interventions
- excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills with sound negotiating and conflict resolution skills and a demonstrated level of tact and discretion in dealing with a variety of matters
- strong time management and organisational skills and the ability to deliver according to project timeframes including high levels of autonomy, motivation, independence, and initiative.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
For a copy of this Position Description, a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Mouhamed El Chami, Recruitment Operations, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Tuesday 28 March 2023 11:59 PM