Director of Customer Success Management
5 days left
- UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN (UCD)
- Dublin, Leinster (IE)
- £100,878 - £134,841
- 14 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 28 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Applications are invited for a Permanent post of a Director of Customer Success Management within UCD Registry.
University College Dublin seeks to appoint a Director of Customer Success Management in UCD Registry.
UCD Registry delivers a broad range of student and academic administrative services, whose mission is to develop and deliver the highest quality student-centred professional services, support and advice to prospective students, current students, alumni, faculty and professional staff in respect of the key administrative functions relating to a student's life cycle in the University.
UCD Registry comprises the Office of the Senior Director of Registry and five internal units, see UCD Registry for details, with the post holder being responsible for leading and delivering on the following high-profile teams-
- Student Desk - as Registry's front-of-house team, this team provides support and advice to, amongst others, prospective and current students, alumni, parents, faculty and staff. Services are delivered via a comprehensive contact form (the Student Desk Connector), email, phone and face-to-face. Conferring -* the role of the Conferring Team is to plan and organise the conferring and awards ceremonies for over 9,000 graduates per annum.
- Curriculum Management - a specialist team which offers a broad range of services and supports for staff & faculty in areas such as curriculum management, programme approval, college liaison, and module access management
- Training & Support - provides updated communications, support and training in the use of common tools such as Banner and InfoHub in relation to Registry's key businesses.
The Director of Customer Success Management is a senior leadership role, required to develop, lead and manage the strategy, planning and execution of the four of UCD Registry's student-facing activities detailed above. This includes liaising with multiple internal and external stakeholders to ensure that the Customer Success Management Unit provides its customers with a world-class customer experience. This would involve solving complex problems by engaging with cross-functional peers to develop potential solutions and the postholder would have a role in recommending and implementing functional policy changes that are precedent setting.
Equality, Diversity and Inclusion:
UCD is committed to creating an inclusive environment where diversity is celebrated, and everyone is afforded equality of opportunity. To that end the university adheres to a range of equality, diversity and inclusion policies. We encourage applicants to consult those policies here https://www.ucd.ie/equality/ . We welcome applications from everyone, including those who identify with any of the protected characteristics that are set out in our Equality, Diversity and Inclusion policy.
95 Snr Administrative Ii\2013 (2010) (7075) Salary Scale: 100,878 - 134,841
Appointment will be made on scale and in accordance with the Department of Finance guidelines
Closing date: 17:00hrs (local Irish time) on 28th of March 2023.
Applications must be submitted by the closing date and time specified. Any applications which are still in progress at the closing time of 17:00hrs (Local Irish Time) on the specified closing date will be cancelled automatically by the system. UCD are unable to accept late applications.
UCD do not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Any CV's submitted by Recruitment Agencies will be returned.
Prior to application, further information (including application procedure) should be obtained from the Work at UCD website: https://www.ucd.ie/workatucd/jobs/.