Chef de Partie
- AUSTRALIAN NATIONAL UNIVERSITY (ANU)
- Canberra, Australia
- $57,913 - $63,838 per annum, plus 17% superannuation
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Estates & Facilities / Facilities Management, Other Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Classification: ANU Officer 3 (Hospitality)
Salary package: $57,913 - $63,838 per annum, plus 17% superannuation
Terms: Full Time, Continuing
Position description & Selection Criteria: ANUO3_Hosp_ChefdePartie_PD.pdf
- Work at Australia's leading University, contributing to the student life experience.
- Generous salary and superannuation
We are seeking a qualified Chef de Partie with diverse skills to join the catering department of Ursula Hall. We are looking for Chefs with demonstrated work experience, strong work ethic, positive attitude, high attention to detail and effective communication skills.
The catering department provided 3 meals per day, 7 days per week, totalling approximately 1500 meals daily. In addition, catering is provided for a series of Hall formal functions and conference groups during the vacation period, demanding a high level of flexibility and expertise while operating in a high-pressure environment.
The successful applicant will be able to cook across a wide spectrum of different food types including mainstream, vegetarian and international, and have experience in a multi-service cooking environment.
In addition, the successful applicant will be able to share rostered work on weekends, public holidays and after hours as required.
Applicant Enquiries: David Wannell, Executive Chef, T: (02) 6125 6155, E: David.Wannell@anu.edu.au.
The University actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people. For more information on employment opportunities, contact our Indigenous Employment Consultant on firstname.lastname@example.org.
ANU values diversity and inclusion and believes employment opportunities must not be limited by socio-economic background, race, religion or gender. For more information about staff equity at ANU, visit https://services.anu.edu.au/human-resources/respect-inclusion
In order to apply for this role please make sure that you upload the following documents:
- A statement addressing the selection criteria.
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor). If your CV does not include referees, you can complete these online when prompted in the application form.
- Other documents, if required.
Applications which do not address the selection criteria may not be considered for the position.
Please note: The successful applicant must have rights to live and work in this country. The successful candidate will be required to undergo a background check during the recruitment process. An offer of employment is conditional on satisfactory results.
Closing date: 26 March 2023.