Trevor Ellett Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Grassland Science
4 days left
- MASSEY UNIVERSITY
- Palmerston North, New Zealand
- 14 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Mar 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Life sciences, Agriculture, Food & Forestry, Physical Sciences, Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Full Time
College of Sciences
We are seeking to appoint a Lecturer/Senior Lecturer in Grassland Science to join the School of Agriculture and Environment in the College of Sciences at Massey University Palmerston North Campus, New Zealand. The position is funded by the T.R. Ellett Agricultural Trust.
The purpose of this position is to contribute to enhancing and developing Grassland Science in Aotearoa New Zealand through learning and qualification outcomes of Massey University’s Undergraduate and Postgraduate students; effective research, publications, postgraduate research supervision, securing external funding, and by providing administrative and professional service to the university and the broader academic, professional, and general communities.
This position includes undergraduate and postgraduate teaching in an approach that creates increased numbers of students in Grassland Science.
Candidates should have a PhD or equivalent qualification in Grassland Science or a related discipline/area. They are also expected to have a practical understanding of working within a research/extension/teaching environment; have a good understanding of New Zealand and global pastoral and agricultural industries and systems, have a very good research review, analysis and dissemination background with a good track record of publishing in relevant internationally renowned agricultural journals.
If you are open to considering a move to Palmerston North, New Zealand, you’ll find a wonderful, affordable lifestyle with excellent educational opportunities for all ages, from pre-school to tertiary. Find out more about the region https://www.manawatunz.co.nz.
Further enquiries should be directed to Dr Janet Reid, 06 356 9099 Ext. 84812; Email; email@example.com). Information about the College of Sciences and the School of Agriculture and Environment can be found at;
Closing date: 26 March 2023
Reference number: CS_A_128_02/23
For further information and to apply online, visit: http://masseyunicareers.nga.net.nz
More searches like this
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Academic Posts jobs in Palmerston
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Palmerston
- Geology, Environmental, Earth & Marine Sciences Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Palmerston