Professor / Associate Professor / Assistant Professor in English Language and Literature Studies
- BNU-HKBU UNITED INTERNATIONAL COLLEGE
- Zhuhai, China
- 14 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 30 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Arts & Humanities, Languages, Literature & Linguistics
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in English Language and Literature Studies (Ref: FHSS221003)
UIC invites applications for the positions of Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant Professor in English Language and Literature Studies, which are expected to be filled in September 2023:
Candidates with expertise in one or more of the following areas are welcome to apply:
- American and British Literature;
- Modern and Contemporary Scottish Literature;
- Creative Writing;
- English Media Discourse;
- Intercultural Communication;
- Applied Linguistics;
- Digital Humanities and Social Sciences;
- Professional Communication in English.
- Drama and Performance.
Applicants should possess a PhD degree in a related discipline and should be committed to excellence in undergraduate teaching and project supervision. Candidates should also ideally have a track record in scholarly publications and the potential to develop this further. Preference will be given to candidates with demonstrable ability to undertake independent research leading to outcomes with a strong impact, such as publication in high quality, internationally recognized, indexed journals and scholarly presses.
Benefits and Appointment Terms
Salary will be commensurate with qualifications and relevant experience. Fringe benefits include housing allowance, leave and social insurance. Appointments to these positions will initially be made on a fixed-term contract with mutual agreement.
Closing Date: April 30, 2023
*Please complete the job application form and upload the requested documents online: https://hrapp.uic.edu.cn/recruit/job/vacancy/JobDetail/632.
*If you failed to submit your application online, please send your application by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications should include a curriculum vitae and a completed "Job Application Form" which can be downloaded from https://hro.uic.edu.cn/Job_Opportunities_/Application_Procedure.htm. Please indicate the position being applied for, including the field of expertise, level and reference number.
The College reserves the right not to fill these positions, or to extend the search until suitable candidates are identified or to make an appointment by invitation. We are an equal opportunity employer committed to creating a diverse environment.
More searches like this
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Academic Posts jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Professors / Chairs jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in China
- Languages, Literature & Linguistics Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in China