Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Mechanical Engineering
- NEW UZBEKISTAN UNIVERSITY
- Uzbekistan (UZ)
- Competitive employment packages
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 31 Aug 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Chemical Engineering, Electrical & Electronic Engineering, Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering
- Job Type
- Senior Management & Heads of Department, Academic Posts, Professors / Chairs, Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors, Lecturers / Assistant Professors, Research Related, Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term, Permanent, Temporary
- Full Time
About the Department
This is an exciting opportunity to join Department of Mechanical Engineering at New Uzbekistan University, a dynamic and fast-growing department, to contribute your talent for the department further development. The department covers Mechanical, Chemical & Materials, Electrical fields.
The Department of Mechanical Engineering has strong links with the corresponding departments of the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Its exceptionally close involvement with local and international institutions and industries ensures a high-quality teaching and research in the relevant professional fields.
The successful candidate will be expected to lead and deliver lectures and seminars in the topics within mechanical engineering. We are looking for a world class research leader to strengthen our team of international experts, specializing in Mechanical, Chemical & Materials, Electrical areas.
Your Remuneration, Benefits and Support
Successful candidate will be offered a fixed-term contract for up to 3 years, which may be extended by mutual agreement. We are committed to providing competitive employment packages while supporting the wellbeing of our staff to help them reach their full potential. We offer international highly competitive salary package and you will have a range of benefits and entitlements, including accommodation allowance, insurances, schooling support, home flight, relocation support, and paid annual and sick leave. You will be offered a wider range of support from our strategic partners MIT and TUM those opportunities based on the eligibility of applicant.
Quick Information about New Uzbekistan University (NUU)
The university, which opened in the capital of Tashkent in 2021, is based on the excellent standards and application-oriented focus of the Technical University of Munich (TUM) in a wide range of areas. NUU currently offers five undergraduate schools:
- School of Engineering (Departments Mechanical, Chemical &Materials, Electrical)
- School of Computing (Departments Software Engineering, Cyber Security, AI & Robotics)
- School of Math & Natural Sciences (Departments Applied Mathematics, Economics & Data Science)
- School of Management (Department Industrial Management, MBA)
Our commitment to inclusive excellence attracts a diverse community of students, faculty, and researchers. Our curriculum and research capacity are designed to meet the complex needs of a fast-changing world and support the strengths and ambitions of the region. All courses are taught in English.
Reasons to Join NUU
New Uzbekistan University is located in the capital city of Tashkent, Uzbekistan. The city boasts its cultural diversity and cosmopolitan lifestyle. Uzbekistan is one of the safest countries in the world with comfortable standards of living and a reputation for excellent hospitality. Uzbekistan is quickly developing and finding its place on the world stage with one of the fastest-growing economies in the world and transformation in practically every business sector. NUU enjoys partnerships with the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Technical University of Munich (TUM), Sejong University, Times Higher Education (THE) and Scopus to bring international standards of education and research to the University.
Apply for Assistant/Associate/Full Professor in Mechanical Engineering
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Senior Management & Heads of Department jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Academic Posts jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Professors / Chairs jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Uzbekistan
- Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Uzbekistan