Research Assistant (Flexible Electronics - Circuit Design)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Flexible electronics lab at NUS MSE is looking for a Research Assistant to work on a wearable electronics project. This position requires following responsibilities;
- Design, fabrication, and characterization of electronic circuits.
- Working on experimental setup of wearable electronics, fabrication and characterization.
- Working closely with PI and lab members.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience in Circuit design
- Experience in Biomedical Technologies
- Individual and team work ability
- Good writing and communications skills
- Risk management and problem-solving ability
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: College of Design and Engineering
Department : Materials Science and Engineering
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17913