Research Fellow, Electronics, Centre for Quantum Technologies
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Electrical & Electronic Engineering
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
About Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT)
The Centre for Quantum Technologies (CQT) is a research center of excellence at the National University of Singapore doing cutting-edge theoretical and experimental science. CQT is located on the campus of the National University of Singapore and offers a friendly, international work environment. Learn more about CQT at https://www.quantumlah.org/
At CQT we are developing next generation hardware for Quantum Sensors. Our team is composed of researchers with various backgrounds in science and we work at the spearhead towards developing technologies enhancing current quantum sensors and make them applicable to tackle challenging problems.
- Electrical and electronics design of Quantum Sensor
- Technical specification of electronics subsystems
- Design of PCBs including analysis and simulation as well as characterization/testing.
- Preparation and performance of electrical testing campaign.
- Assessment of system reliability, failure modes and safety.
- Experience with utilizing DDS / Microcontroller / FPGA's.
- A PhD degree with at least 3 years of experience in electrical/electronics engineering
- Knowledge of/experience with:
- Electrical/electronics hardware design and analysis
- experience using standard PCB design tools
- FPGAs, SoC and IP Cores
- Development of VHDL/Verilog for FPGAs and integrating IP cores in FPGA design.
- Strength to cope with schedules and deadlines
- Excellent written and spoken English.
We will provide a competitive numeration and a good work / life balance.
For enquiries and details about the position, please contact Rainer Dumke at email@example.com .
Please include your consent by filling in the NUS Personal Data Consent for Job Applicants.
Employment Type : Full-time
Applications can be submitted via the link below and should contain: the latest CV, and letter of recommendation (if any).
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Location: [[Nanyang Technological University (NTU)]]
Organization: [[National University of Singapore]]
Department : [[Rainer Dumke Group, Centre for Quantum Technologies]]
Job requisition ID : []