- SINGAPORE UNIVERSITY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Apr 2023
- Job Type
- Research Related, Other Research Related
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
The successful candidate will provide research and administrative support for the various research projects within the School of Humanities and Behavioural Sciences (SHBS). The candidate reports to the school manager and will work closely with the principal investigators and respective research teams on assigned research projects. The candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, and able to work with academics, students, and other stakeholders. He/she is expected to multitask with attention to detail in order to handle various administrative tasks and projects efficiently within given timelines.
The following are duties that the successful candidate is expected to perform but not limited to:
- Provides administrative and logistical support for researchers engaging in ongoing research projects
- Support research teams in the preparation and collation of documents, results and reports relating to research
- Participates in research projects in various capacities e.g., data collection, data cleaning, etc.
- Opportunity to assist with proposal or grant writing activities for SHBS faculty members
- Degree in any social or behavioural science discipline e.g., Sociology, Psychology, etc.
- Resourceful team player who is able to work independently and learn on the job
- Able to carry out literature reviews and field work
- Possess good communications and interpersonal skills with excellent command of written and spoken English
- Mature, meticulous and possess high level of ethics and integrity
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, spreadsheet computations and statistical software packages
- Some experience in research project management or field work within an academic research centre, institute or company is beneficial but not required