1 day left
- UNIVERSITY OF SYDNEY
- Darlington, Australia
- $91,644 plus 17% employers' superannuation contribution
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 26 Mar 2023
- Job Type
- Professional Services, Administrative
- Contract Type
- Fixed Term
- Full Time
- Full time, 2 year fixed term position
- Great opportunity for a Rewards Administrator to join The University's OD Rewards function
- Base Salary $91,644 plus 17% employers' superannuation contribution
About the opportunity
The Organisational Development (OD) function is in a period of significant development, striving to achieve an integrated and contemporary service offering aligned with the university's ambitious talent objectives. As a result, we are seeking to build the team with the opening of this position, for a Rewards Administrator to support the uplift of team capability and seamless delivery of technical advice and insights across a large and diversified stakeholder base.
The Reward Administrator will support the Reward Team with high-level administrative, governance and delivery activities of Reward operations, ensuring issues are resolved by evaluating against the policy and guidelines, outlining options, and making recommendations.
As an integral member of the Reward Team, this role will at times, perform complex Reward and remuneration administrative tasks under broad direction of the senior team members they are supporting. These tasks may include but not be limited to preparing and interpreting reports and analysis of data, responding to queries, exploring matters, and sourcing solutions for the work area. This role requires excellent numerical, administrative, and organisational skills in order to coordinate and undertake a range of operational activities.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be to:
- provide specialist, consultative advice and guidance to internal stakeholder groups regarding operational reward aspects of rewards (higher duties allowance, performance progression payments, salary changes, managing loading, etc.)
- ensure administrative support is provided in a timely yet high quality and customer focussed manner
- own the rewards case dashboard and oversee the administration and coordination of case management
- perform systematic records, data cleansing and archive maintenance regarding remuneration and classification changes, in line with the University's records management policy
- assist with and prepare market and salary survey analysis, data collation, and job matching activities
- provide administrative, special project, adhoc, and annual cyclical support as required
The University values courage and creativity; openness and engagement; inclusion and diversity; and respect and integrity. As such, we are looking for a values aligned Rewards Administrator, who can demonstrate:
- some experience in remuneration analytics, or more broadly HR analytics, from within a large and multi-faceted organisation
- exceptional communication, presentation and interpersonal skills when managing stakeholders' expectations, and displays tactful use of discretion where required in sensitive confidential matters
- excellent time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities whilst keeping strong attention to detail, in a customer service focused manner
- strong relationship building skills in order to maintain high quality customer service and advisory trust
- high level of proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Powerpoint)
- relevant tertiary qualification &/or an equivalent combination of relevant training & experience
Sponsorship / work rights for Australia
Please note: Visa sponsorship is not available for this position. For a continuing position, you must be an Australian or New Zealand citizen or an Australian Permanent Resident.
Australian Temporary Residents currently employed at the University of Sydney may be considered for a fixed term contract for the length of their visa, depending on the requirements of the hiring area and the position.
Your employment is conditional upon the completion of all role required pre-employment or background checks in terms satisfactory to the University. Similarly, your ongoing employment is conditional upon the satisfactory maintenance of all relevant clearances and background check requirements. If you do not meet these conditions, the University may take any necessary step, including the termination of your employment.
At the University of Sydney, our shared values include diversity and inclusion and we strive to be a place where everyone can thrive. We are committed to creating a University community which reflects the wider community that we serve. We deliver on this commitment through our people and culture programs, as well as key strategies to increase participation and support the careers of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People, women, people living with a disability, people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds, and those who identify as LGBTIQ. We welcome applications from candidates from all backgrounds.
How to apply
Applications (including a cover letter, CV, and any additional supporting documentation) can be submitted via the Apply button at the top of the page.
If you are a current employee of the University or a contingent worker with access to Workday, please login into your Workday account and navigate to the Career icon on your Dashboard. Click on USYD Find Jobs and apply.
To keep our community safe, please be aware of our COVID safety precautions which form our conditions of entry for all staff, students and visitors coming to campus.
For a confidential discussion about the role, or if you require reasonable adjustment or support filling out this application, please contact Stacey Nipper, Recruitment Operations, by email to email@example.com.
© The University of Sydney
The University reserves the right not to proceed with any appointment.
Click to view the Position Description for this role.
Sunday 26 March 2023 11:59 PM