Research Fellow (Machine Intelligence for New Materials Search)
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Engineering & Technology, Computer Science, Physical Sciences, Physics & Astronomy
- Job Type
- Academic Posts, Research Fellowships
- Contract Type
- Full Time
We are looking for a postdoctoral research fellow to join the group of Prof Kostya Novoselov and Visiting Prof Andrey Ustyuzhanin to work on foundational AI models for materials.
- PhD in Computer Science, Physics, or related discipline
- A solid track record in machine learning, either in academia, or industry
- Material science knowledge is not required, but is a plus
- Some physics background is required
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge Campus
Organization: Institute for Functional Intelligent Materials
Department : Research Groups
Employee Referral Eligible: No
Job requisition ID : 17839