Research Assistant, Department of Psychology
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF SINGAPORE
- 13 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 12 Apr 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Social Sciences, Psychology, Sociology
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Full-time research assistant will be required to coordinate with Growing Up in Singapore Towards healthy Outcomes (GUSTO). They are expected to assist the Principal Investigator (PI) with the administration of research-related, conduct experiments with children, adolescents, and parents, and process data.
- Be stationed at KKH and/or NUS for testing sessions, develop a plan for and carry out participant recruitment for the project
- Work to ensure participant retention across all waves
- Schedule home and/or laboratory visits for the participating families
- Manage the participant reimbursement schedule
- Plan and conduct the intervention sessions.
- Assist with data entry/cleaning and analysis.
- Maintain data security and confidentiality according to PDPA
- Provide timely updates of the study to PI/Project Manager
- Other job-related duties as requested or assigned by PI/Project Manager
- Bachelor degree in psychology, social science, or any related disciplines
- A strong statistical background and some programming skills (e.g., SPSS, Qualtrics, R).
At NUS, the health and safety of our staff and students are one of our utmost priorities, and COVID-vaccination supports our commitment to ensure the safety of our community and to make NUS as safe and welcoming as possible. Many of our roles require a significant amount of physical interactions with students/staff/public members. Even for job roles that may be performed remotely, there will be instances where on-campus presence is required.
Taking into consideration the health and well-being of our staff and students and to better protect everyone in the campus, applicants are strongly encouraged to have themselves fully COVID-19 vaccinated to secure successful employment with NUS.
Location: Kent Ridge campus
Department : Psychology
Job requisition ID : 14690