Full-time and Teaching Position in Physics
- UNIVERSITE LIBRE DE BRUXELLES
- Brussels, Belgium
- 12 Mar 2023
- End of advertisement period
- 15 May 2023
- Academic Discipline
- Business & Economics, Business & Management, Economics & Econometrics, Physical Sciences, Mathematics & Statistics, Physics & Astronomy
- Job Type
- Research Related, Research Support
- Contract Type
- Full Time
Supervision of the exercises in Physics in the Bachelor in Business Engineering
Supervision and grading of written exams, activities linked to the representation of the Faculty
Carrying out a PhD (preferred) in mathematics or in economics and/or management
Main Research Field : ECONOMICS
Sub Research Field : Physics
Required educational level: Master level in Physics or in Economics and/or Management. The requirements for accessing a PhD program at ULB also need to be met
Required Languages :
Fran ais : excellent
English : excellent
autre langue : /
For more information, please contact Mr Philippe Emplit (E-mail: email@example.com).
Applications must be sent by e-mail to the rectorate of the Universit Libre de Bruxelles (firstname.lastname@example.org) and to the faculty deanship (email@example.com).
They must include the following :
- a motivation letter
- a Curriculum vitae including a list of publications :
- if you want you can complete a standard form via our website at https://www.ulb.be/fr/documents-officiels/completer-votre-cv-en-ligne. Once completed, it must be downloaded and attached to the application file.
- a note on the applicant s PhD research project (4 pages)
- two letters of reference
Equal opportunities policy
ULB's personnel management policy is geared towards diversity and equal opportunities.
We recruit candidates on the basis of their skills, irrespective of age, gender, sexual orientation, origin, nationality, beliefs, disability, etc.
Would you like to be provided with reasonable accommodation in the selection procedure because of a disability, disorder, or illness? Please contact Marie Botty, the person in charge of diversity aspects for the academic and scientific staff (firstname.lastname@example.org). Be assured of the confidentiality of this information.
More details on the ULB gender and diversity policy are available at https://www.ulb.be/en/about-ulb/gender-equality-at-ulb.
You will find all the regulations relating to research careers on our site at http://www.ulb.ac.be/emploi/academique.html.
Reference : 2023/S065
Application deadline : 15/05/2023
Start date: 01/10/2023